Mechanical Repair Coverage
- Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC) protects new and eligible used vehicles from costly vehicle repairs—even after the manufacturer’s warranty expires.
- Rental reimbursement: up to $35 per day for 5 days(or 10 days for a parts delay) from day one.
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance: up to $100 per occurrence. Includes towing, battery jump start, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance and lock-out service.
- Travel expense reimbursement: up to $500 for lodging, food and rental expense when a covered breakdown or collision occurs more than 100 miles from home.
- Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada
- No out of pocket expense (except for any deductible)–the covered repair is paid directly by the plan.
- Transferable: if you sell your vehicle privately, the coverage can be transferred, adding resale value and appeal.
- Cancelable: receive a full refund within the first 60* days or a pro-rated refund thereafter less a nominal administrative fee.
*See Vehicle Service Contract/Insurance Policy for any state variations.
Things to Consider
- Lock-in repair costs: Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC) helps you to limit your cost of unexpected covered breakdowns to the MRC price, plus any applicable deductible.
- Helps provide peace of mind: even if your vehicle does not have a covered breakdown during the MRC’s term, the purchase of MRC was still a wise decision.
- Reduce risk: remember, unexpected breakdowns can negatively impact your family’s budget and credit rating. MRC can help eliminate this risk.
For more information or to take advantage of this service, call us at 877-MERIWEST (877-637-4937)